ISLAMIC & HUMAN DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA PAHANG
We are committed to fulfilling our responsibilities as a religious reference center that offers advisory and training services as well as managing the mosque efficiently, efficiently, sincerely and professionally at Universiti Malaysia Pahang.
- To ensure that any concerns raised by staff and students are answered online orally or by telephone within 24 hours.
- Ensure that the five-hour congregation prayer is set up no more than fifteen (15) minutes after the call.
- To ensure that all complaints regarding mosque management are taken within three (3) working days.
- Carry out a Tazkirah program or University-level Talk and Responsibility Center at least two (2) times a month.
- Carry out the Practical Worship program to UMP staff and students at least three (3) times a year.